VDF Forged 3-Way Diaphragm Valve
VDF series diaphragm valve with forged body, specially designed for using on food, beverage, dairy, brewing, pharmaceutical industries, etc. It is excellent for flow control as well as for open/close duties.
- Body: AISI-316L
- Membrane: EPDM+PTFE or EPDM
The seal materials comply with FDA177.2600 standard. Using proprietary technology, the diaphragm uses a combination of EPDM and PTFE, which is secured using SS bolts. The sealing part where contact with the medium is of PTFE material, it has good cold resistance -13°F (-25°C), excellent heat-resistance 482°F (+250°C), tolerance to most chemicals, and excellent abrasion resistance to medium flow.
- Standards: DIN, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, ASME / BPE.
- End connections: butt-welded, sanitary clamp, or others upon request
- Body type: T-type tee, U type tee, Mini type, tank bottom type, etc.
- Operation: manual or pneumatic
- Manual options: plastic or stainless steel handwheel
- Max. working pressure: 147psi (10bar)
- Temperature range: 14 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C), EPDM
- Inside polishing: Ra 16-32& micro;in (0.4 ~ 0.8µm)
- Available for CIP/SIP.