VCN Check Valve
VCN series check valves also named as "non-return valve", is designed for use in process piping installations to prevent reverse flow. VCN series are a spring check valve with different connection ends.
A check valve opens when the pressure below the valve plug exceeds the pressure above the valve plug and the spring force. The valve close when pressure equalization has been achieved.
- Materials: AISI-304 or AISI-316L
- Standard Gasket Material: EPDM complying with FDA 21CFR177.2600
- O ring and gaskets can be Silicon or Viton, all complying with FDA 21CFR177.2600.
- End connection: Butt-weld, Clamp, Male, Nut, Liner or Flange or others upon request.
The stainless steel valve body ensures nonporous, smooth surfaces and dimensionally stable construction. The valve body is in two parts, assembled by means of a standard clamp and sealed with a standard gasket. The self draining design of the lower valve body enables flushing of the product. Ribbed construction of the stainless steel disc resists heavy pressure hammer, minimize the resistance to flow and also serves as a guide to the valve plug. All seats and seals are made from FDA approved materials.
Above picture shows the default configuration. Horizontal positions are also permitted. The four guide legs of the valve ensure good alignment.
- Max. pressure: 10bar (145psi)
- Opening pressure: 0.3bar (DN25) 0.2bar (DN32-40) 0.1bar (DN50-100). The opening pressure can be set as customers require.
- Working temperature: 14 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C), EPDM