Stainless Steel Pneumatic Actuated Sanitary Weld Butterfly Valves
sanitary butterfly valves, no matter manual or automatic or electric, which is widely used in food, beer, milk, dairy, pharmaceutical, biological, chemical industrial. Sanitary butterfly valves are made from stainless steel SS304 and SS316L. The available sizes includes of 1/2"- 6", DN15-DN150. Standard have SMS,DIN,3A,ISO,RJT and so on. Meanwhile, sanitary butterfly valves's connection have different types, such as weld, clamp, thread, flange, ect. can produce sanitary butterfly valves as per customers' design drawing and requirement.
- Available Sizes: 1/2"-12", DN15-DN300
- Material: Valve body and disc material can be SS304 or SS316L , SS304L，SS316L, SS321 material are availble upon request.
- End Connections: Clamp to clamp, weld to weld, male to male, male to clamp, male to weld, clamp to weld, flange to flange, flange to union end, and so on
- Standard: SMS, DIN, 3A, ISO, RJT.
- Handle: Stainless steel pull handle, plastic gripper handle, stainless steel gripper handle.
- Seal Type: Silicone, EPDM, Viton(FKM), Buna
- Actuator: Pneumatic actuator stainless steel sanitary buttrfly valves, pneumatic aluminum actuator sanitary butterly valves, electric actuator sanitary buttrfly valves
- Stainless steel sanitary butterfly valves can be opened automatically through actuator or manually with handle.
- The handle blocks hygienic butterfly valves in the " open " or " closed " postion, certainly there are the other postion available.
- The actuator push piston of axial movement into 90 degree so that it controls sanitation butterfly valves.
- Max. pressure. 10bar(DN25 I DN100), 8bar(DN125 1 DN150)
- Min. pressure: 0.2bar
- Temperature range: -5 ~ 266"F(-15 ~ 130°C) with EPDM seat, -31 ~ 392F(-35~ 200°C) with silicone seat,
- 10~ 392*F(-10 ~ 200°C) with silicone seat
Design and Features:
- Compact and robust design
- The size of multi - position handle up to 1/2" 1 DN15 to 4" 1 DN100
- The size of full handle up to 1/2" 1 DN15 to 12" 1 DN300
- Manual handle, pneumatic actuator, electric actuator can be exchangeable with each other.
- Low pressure losses
- The valves body can be changeable with any kind of connection.