VFP Three Pieces Non-Retention Pneumatic Ball Valve
VFP series is well used in food & beverage processing, brewing, oil refinery, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries to control medium flow. The full port design with zero restriction makes it an optimum choice for viscous and particulate liquids.
- Two- way ball valve; Three-way ball valve;
- T type, L type ball core.
- With/without purge ports for SIP / CIP.
- Materials: AISI-304
- Size: 1/2''
- FDA seal
- Valve seat: PTFE
- Gasket: EPDM, Silicone
- Maintenance free operation
- Compact and portable
- Small operating torque
- Valve seals and gaskets comply with FDA 177.2600
- Manual handle, pneumatic actuator, electric actuator are interchangeable.
- Sizes available from DN15-1/2" to DN100-4"
- Max. working pressure (PTFE): 10bar (147psi)
- Temperature range (PTFE): -20 ~ 350°F
- End connections: sanitary clamp, butt-welded, threaded, flanged, I-line or others on request.
- Surface treatment: Ra 16 ~ 32μin (0.4 ~ 0.8μm)
- Supply pressure for air actuator: 70 ~ 115psi