VFB Butterfly Type Ball Valve
VF series valves is a kind of manually operated butterfly-type ball valve. With good capacity in dealing with viscous medium or particulate, it is widely used in food, beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industrial piping system, especially the brewing industry, to regulate and control the medium flow.
- Materials: AISI-304
- Size: 3/4''
- Seal Material: Silicon,EPDM,PTFE
- End connections: sanitary clamp, butt-welded, threaded, flange, I-line or others upon request.
- Seats/gasket: NBR(Nitrile), VMQ(Silicon), Viton (FPM), all complying with FDA 21CFR177.2600
- Handle: 3-position pull handle, multi-position handle in either pure stainless steel or with plastic cover.
- Actuator: pneumatic stainless steel actuator, pneumatic aluminum actuator, electric actuator
- Intelligent C-top control: AS-I connection, electronic connection.
- Free of maintenance
- Compact and portable
- Small operating torque
- Gasket complies with PTFE FDA 177.2600
- Handle level can be installed on the side of the valve body,no matter of the flow direction
- It can be match with pneumatic and electric actuators
- Valve Type: One piece, Two piece, Three-piece, Butterfly ball type
- Cores Type: T type,L type,Direct type
- Sizes available: 1/2" -4" , DN15-DN100
- Max. working pressure (PTFE): 147psi
- Temperature range (PTFE): -20 ~ 350°F
- End connections: Sanitary clamp, butt-welded, female,union,flange or others upon request.