VSA Aseptic Sampling Valve
VSA series Aseptic sampling vavles are measured to designed for sampling medium viscosity products with about 0-1,000cP in viscosity and with particles up to 3mm in diameter. Such as Unprocessed Milk, Medical solutions, Filtered and unfiltered beer, Perfume, Creams and lotions, and much more.
- Body: AISI-304 or AISI-316L
- Head: AISI-304 or AISI-316L
- Seal: EPDM or PTFE
- Valve seat and gasket comply with FDA 21CFR177.2600
- Available Size: 1/2" or 1"
- End connection: triclamp or weld
- Max. pressure: 10bar (145psi)
- Temperature range: EPDM 32 ~ 266°F (0 ~ 130°C)
- Temperature range: PTFE 32 ~ 302°F (0 ~ 150°C)
- Surface treatment: Ra 16 ~ 32μin (0.4 ~ 0.8μm)