VAV Series Stainless Steel Sanitary Pressure/ Vacuum Relief Valve is a self-acting device, designed for keeping tanks to work properly. It could release air out of tanks to maintain pressure, and also absorb air into tanks to be anti-vacuum.
- Body Materials: AISI-304 or AISI-316L
- Available in size: 1-1.5", 2", 2.5"
- Installation: supposed to be installed overhead tanks
- Standard: DIN, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, ASME / BPE
- Connection: butt-welded, clamp, or other's upon request
- Working Pressure: 14.5psi/ 1bar (standard), could be pre-set before production
- Temperature range: medium