VAR Series Stainless Steel Sanitary Air Release Valve with Pressure Gauge is a self-acting device, or could be manually operated to release air out of tanks. With a pressure gauge installed, it enables pressure to be monitored with a precise numeric value.
- Body Materials: AISI-304 or AISI-316L
- Cover: specialized tempered glass
- Available in size: 1-1.5", 2", 2.5"
- Tube (arm) size: from 0.5" to 4"
- Default pressure scale: 0-1mpa and 0-140psi
- Installation: supposed to be installed laterally
- Standard: DIN, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, ASME / BPE
- Connection: butt-welded, clamp, or others upon request
- Working Pressure: 14.5psi/ 1bar (standard), could be adjustable before production
- Temperature range: medium